PCL has sprung stealthily into the ring with the release of this year’s hottest new tyre inflation product – the ACCURA® MK4 Digital Tyre Inflator for indoor and outdoor applications.
Joining the market-leading MK4 family, the premium ACCURA® MK4 is set to become the ‘Holy Grail’ of tyre inflators for garages, workshops and tyreshops.
As robust as ever and highly accurate, the ACCURA® MK4 packs a powerful punch, with its sleek, stylish body and large blue LCD with easy to read backlit screen for use at night and in dimly light areas.
Easily switchable pressure calibration units (psi, bar, kPa) make this the most versatile digital handheld product PCL has ever produced, and is the lightest metal-bodied gauge on the market, with a biomorphic shape to give increased comfort in use. Nearly half the size and weight of the AirForce MK4, the ACCURA® MK4 offers a wide range of features for increasing ease of use, safety and cost-savings.
Knocking out its competitors in the first round, it seems PCL has already taken the championship title for tyre inflation in 2017 with the undefeatable ACCURA® MK4.
Available with a wide choice of tyre valve connectors & hose lengths.
Large LCD backlit screen for use indoors & outdoors, day or night.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely robust aluminium body with protective rubber bumper - Long accurate life expectancy
- Small ‘stubby’ body is the lightest metal bodied digital inflator on the market - Easy to use with reduced fatigue
- Slimline biomorphic body shape gives increased comfort for the user - Fast to use and handle
- Higher pressure range for multiple applications 4 – 250 psi range (including trucks) - Versatile and flexible saving time and money
- Permanently backlit in use, auto off after 25 seconds no-use - Easy to read in dark workshops or at night - Increased flexibility saving cost and time
- Large screen and clear digits - Easy and quick to read - Increasing accuracy and speed of use
- IP54 - Can be used indoors and outdoors, saving time and increasing service
- Individually tested and certified against national approved gauges – Calibration certificate supplied
- Replaceable 2 x AAA batteries power unit (supplied)
- 3 units of calibration toggle as standard - psi, bar & kPa